Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 01-05-2021, 03:38 PM

Philipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
You must be well pleased by how successfully they “got it done” and how they are continuing in the same successful negotiating vein.
No, I think they did a crap negotiating job - but it was all done by the time of the 2019 election.
Old 01-05-2021, 03:41 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
You voted for this brexit that you have got. Own it.
Own it

Grow up
Old 01-05-2021, 03:45 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulT55 View Post
Perhaps you could enlighten us as to these opportunities created by Brexit as they seem fairly obscure at the moment. And remind me when Vote Leave stated we would have to wait a couple of years for any benefits to emerge.
Change always creates opportunity, I'm just suggesting that some people are out there seeking to find benefit from the change whilst others, perhaps yourself, prefer to whittle about it
Old 01-05-2021, 03:48 PM

Philipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You voted for this brexit that you have got. Own it.
No, I didn't. Yes, I voted for the Tory party last election, mainly because of the alternative (which by the way was not anti Brexit). And I was not alone in it not just being a Brexit vote - if it was simply that, how come the current polls seems to suggest a similar lead for the Tories despite Brexit now being a done deal? And these polls are at a time where most incumbent political leaders/parties have lost support during the pandemic. In fact, at heart, I suspect that Corbyn was more anti European than Johnson who, in my view, jumped on he Brexit bandwagon (against Cameron) as it would further his political career. Some folk on here fail to realise that there were other things to vote on other than Brexit.
Old 01-05-2021, 03:52 PM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipw View Post
No, I didn't. Yes, I voted for the Tory party last election, mainly because of the alternative (which by the way was not anti Brexit). And I was not alone in it not just being a Brexit vote - if it was simply that, how come the current polls seems to suggest a similar lead for the Tories despite Brexit now being a done deal? And these polls are at a time where most incumbent political leaders/parties have lost support during the pandemic. In fact, at heart, I suspect that Corbyn was more anti European than Johnson who, in my view, jumped on he Brexit bandwagon (against Cameron) as it would further his political career. Some folk on here fail to realise that there were other things to vote on other than Brexit.
Darts
Old 01-05-2021, 04:02 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
In fairness to in-exile, at least he has the courage to post on this thread, (albeit always incorrectly), whilst he has been otherwise deserted by most of his flag-waving Brexit chums.

We are, for example, still waiting for Richard to give his analysis of how Brexit is benefitting the British economy.
Tricky Dickie has retreated to the trenches.

Wide open, from the crotch to the knee.

Its got a bit of Labrador shit in it too.
Old 01-05-2021, 04:05 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yep, voted Tory last time but had feck all to do with brexit
What was it out of interest?

Old 01-05-2021, 04:07 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
You couldn't miss it. It was on the telly and everything. A vote for Johnson was a vote for this brexit you have. You see what's happening? That's what you voted for.

Corbyn at least recognised that trade with our largest and nearest trading partner was more important than knuckle dragging sovrin'ty.
Old 01-05-2021, 04:08 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Perhaps they are out there seeking or filling the opportunities created by Brexit, or alternatively waiting for a couple of years to see if you are still whittling about how bad things are?
Opportunities. Tell me about them.

Old 01-05-2021, 04:08 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Own it

Grow up
How is it any different to “you lost. Get over it”
Old 01-05-2021, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
What was it out of interest?
Because I think Corbyn (both personally and his politic leaanings) would have taken the country into ruin.
Old 01-05-2021, 04:10 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Do yer own work you lazy sod!!
Old 01-05-2021, 04:11 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Change always creates opportunity, I'm just suggesting that some people are out there seeking to find benefit from the change whilst others, perhaps yourself, prefer to whittle about it
Exactly. War also provides new opportunities.
Old 01-05-2021, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
How is it any different to “you lost. Get over it”
They’re both pathetic
Old 01-05-2021, 04:12 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Quote:
Because I think Corbyn (both personally and his politic leaanings) would have taken the country into ruin.
No fan of Corbyn but Johnson’s having a pretty good go at that.
Old 01-05-2021, 04:13 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Do yer own work you lazy sod!!
Excellent response. LOL.

At least you didn’t mention something pithy like having hope.
Old 01-05-2021, 04:16 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
They’re both pathetic
Although a Brexiter moaning over the outcome is obviously much worse than a remainer.
Old 01-05-2021, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Although a Brexiter moaning over the outcome is obviously much worse than a remainer.
No, they just get more and more pathetic over it. More, hmmm, what’s the word...

Gammony. That fits
Old 01-05-2021, 04:18 PM

Quote:
You couldn't miss it. It was on the telly and everything. A vote for Johnson was a vote for this brexit you have. You see what's happening? That's what you voted for.

Corbyn at least recognised that trade with our largest and nearest trading partner was more important than knuckle dragging sovrin'ty.
Is the bit in bold a serious comment? If you want to believe that only brexiteers voted Tory in 2019 then fine - but it's not true. The vast majority of the business community was anti Brexit but still voted Tory in 2019.
Old 01-05-2021, 04:22 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Looks like Richard is going to have some company.