Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old Today, 06:47 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quite shocked to read this tbh. I thought they’d have been among the first to get vaccinated given they were allowed to work whilst everyone else was locked in at home. I would have thought only a few David Icke or religious types wouldn’t be vaccinated but the rest to be 100%, and here they are being ‘praised’ for reaching 68%!
Don't forget that the average footballer is as thick as two short planks.
Old Today, 06:52 AM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
You'd have thought Karl Darlow ending up in hospital and taking months to recover would have been a nudge
Old Today, 06:54 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANGERMOUSE View Post
Don't forget that the average footballer is as thick as two short planks.
But surely the clubs advisors got hold of the lads and said they should do this. Even organised it for them. Good pr.
Old Today, 06:55 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
The Rochdale FC Dr was on the radio a few weeks ago. He didn’t confirm the actual % of Rochdale players who were vaccinated but it was clear from his answers that it was under 20%. He stopped short of saying that ‘footballers are thickos’ but I think he described the dressing room as an ‘anti-vax echo chamber’…
Old Today, 06:56 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
Quote:
But surely the clubs advisors got hold of the lads and said they should do this. Even organised it for them. Good pr.
I do find it odd (to say the least) that clubs or even the FA haven't made more of a fuss about it. One infected person spreading it through a squad could cause major problems.
Old Today, 07:28 AM

Philipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Quite shocked to read this tbh. I thought they’d have been among the first to get vaccinated given they were allowed to work whilst everyone else was locked in at home. I would have thought only a few David Icke or religious types wouldn’t be vaccinated but the rest to be 100%, and here they are being ‘praised’ for reaching 68%!
Me too. Appalling percentage, albeit i think no different to 18-29 year olds in the general population. There must be a massive spectrum given liverpool claim 99%. Given this, i’m surprised there havent been more players ruled out with covid

Last edited by Philipw; Today at 07:57 AM.
Old Today, 07:41 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepy View Post

Cases are rising despite social interactions still being way down on pre Covid times.
We don't get the demographic breakdown of cases in the official daily covid stats, but sometimes the media get hold of it and it filters through.

Apparently, the rise in positive case levels is due to infected secondary school pupils. My grandson recently got it from school, and this is the first time it has appeared in my extended family since the start of the pandemic.

The hospital admissions are predominantly pregnant women who have delayed vaccination, presumably for fear of it affecting their unborn child, although there is no evidence to support this fear.
Old Today, 08:00 AM

Philipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
We don't get the demographic breakdown of cases in the official daily covid stats, but sometimes the media get hold of it and it filters through.

Apparently, the rise in positive case levels is due to infected secondary school pupils. My grandson recently got it from school, and this is the first time it has appeared in my extended family since the start of the pandemic.

The hospital admissions are predominantly pregnant women who have delayed vaccination, presumably for fear of it affecting their unborn child, although there is no evidence to support this fear.
I’m not sure that most covid hospitalisations are of pregnant women - think i read somewhere that it was 20%. Even this seems high given that latest data shows only 38% of admissions in English hospitals are of people aged between 18 and 64

Last edited by Philipw; Today at 08:08 AM.
Old Today, 08:11 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
This is the latest breakdown bu the ONS, and it seems that it is primary school children that has the highest increase in cases, i.e. 7/11 year olds. You have to scroll down someway to find the charts:
Old Today, 08:16 AM

Quote:
This is the latest breakdown bu the ONS, and it seems that it is primary school children that has the highest increase in cases, i.e. 7/11 year olds. You have to scroll down someway to find the charts:
I think its school year 7-11, which means 12-16 year olds? Which makes sense given social interaction and lack of vaccination.

But also interesting that rates in london/se are so much lower than the rest of Uk. And that case rates amongst the non school age population have not moved since the end of August (with these rates about the same as mid July when all restrictions were lifted).

Last edited by Philipw; Today at 09:26 AM.
Old Today, 08:17 AM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
No, it's secondary school pupils. They are referring to school Y7-Y11, ie. 11 to 16 year olds
Old Today, 08:18 AM
Climbing for dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
Non-anecdotally, that's born out by the numbers (depending on the age of your youngest!).

I saw reported that 30% of cases are in age group that's 6% of the population, i.e. 11-16 year olds (Y7-Y11 at school)

^This is the chart you're referring to