Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 26-11-2021, 02:18 PM
Ambrose Isn't an eagle.

deftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Same here, our 2 plus mates turned up yesterday

2.5.10 - The Day we defied the odds

Twitter - stu_1984
Old 29-11-2021, 11:41 AM
Exiled in the North

CPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm desperately after two tickets for Leeds tomorrow, but as I'm not a member I can't even see if there are still tickets available.
Can anyone confirm that if I buy a membership, would I then be able to buy away tickets, for Leeds.
Thanks
Old 29-11-2021, 11:52 AM

HOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_R_GREAT View Post
I'm desperately after two tickets for Leeds tomorrow, but as I'm not a member I can't even see if there are still tickets available.
Can anyone confirm that if I buy a membership, would I then be able to buy away tickets, for Leeds.
Thanks
I paid £15 for membership on Saturday was able to buy within a couple of hours
There are a few seats left
I would suggest calling the box office and Iím sure youíll get tickets
Old 29-11-2021, 12:14 PM

jake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down low
6 left
Old 29-11-2021, 12:21 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
I had a look Saturday morning and there were 200 so well done lads as this looks like a really excellent turnout for a Tuesday night. Shows the pent up demand for football and days out which also includes nearly two thousand at Burnley last week and the early sell out at Old Trafford (although only 2.5k rather than 3k tickets). The club can clearly be less cautious in future.
Old 29-11-2021, 12:24 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_R_GREAT View Post
Thanks

One here for you to start you off:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 29-11-2021, 12:41 PM

jamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone know of a decent carpark both price and nearby location please for tmrws game?
Old 29-11-2021, 12:44 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieb73 View Post
Anyone know of a decent carpark both price and nearby location please for tmrws game?
Try Justpark...
Old 29-11-2021, 01:19 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieb73 View Post
Looking online it seems that Car Park A is close to the stadium and costs £6 on the day. Apparently it's where the away coaches park.
Old 29-11-2021, 02:15 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Now showing as sold out again. I think they released about 100 in B1 so that would be around 1,500 sold in total. Possible that they'll release a few more in B1 but maybe not at this late stage.
Old 29-11-2021, 04:55 PM

jamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
Looking online it seems that Car Park A is close to the stadium and costs £6 on the day. Apparently it's where the away coaches park.
nice one ta mate
Old 29-11-2021, 07:00 PM

Whitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to Ollie
Does anyone know how long the walk from the train station to the ground takes please?
1.706 Pts/Game

2004/2005
P25 W4 D10 L12 F29 A40 Pts22
0.88 Pts/Game

2005/2006
P17 W3 D8 L6 F17 A27 Pts15
0.88 Pts/Game
Old 29-11-2021, 07:11 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
About a dozen now available in B3.
Old 29-11-2021, 07:17 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitney View Post
Does anyone know how long the walk from the train station to the ground takes please?
Around 35 mins. Directions are here (also contains shuttle bus info):

Old 29-11-2021, 07:18 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitney View Post
About 30 mins mate. Come out of the front entrance of the station and turn a left down Wellington Street and keep going
Old 29-11-2021, 10:57 PM
Ex Addiscombe

Penshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Has anyone read the fans guide issued by Palace for people going to Elland Road??
Why will they report our naughty fans to Wolverhampton Wanderers FC ??

On Facebook

Crystal Palace North East - Scotland, The Highlands & Islands exiles

https://www.facebook.com/CrystalPala...EastSupporters

or on Twitter

CPFC_NORTH_EAST
@NE_Palace_Fans
Old 29-11-2021, 11:19 PM
Administrator

To be fair to Palace, that info has come from Leeds so it's more their cock-up than ours, although you'd like to think someone at Palace might have spotted it and corrected it.
Old 30-11-2021, 04:17 AM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Getting a bit late now but 40 or so tickets available (0315hrs) across B1,2,3 but mostly grouped in B3. Obviously collection from Elland road at this late date.

B3

Last edited by LN1; 30-11-2021 at 04:20 AM.
Old 30-11-2021, 12:20 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
For those driving home after the game the M1 is closed at junction 34 (Sheffield) in both directions from 20:00 until 06:00 tonight.

Last edited by 7Ps; 30-11-2021 at 12:23 PM. Reason: EFA
Old 30-11-2021, 12:29 PM
Yowzer!

Ade 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
from J34 to J33 or further than that?