Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion Questions to CPFC2010

Notices

Questions to CPFC2010 Archive of questions previously answered by the club

Old 22-05-2014, 06:04 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Telling the family Palace "secrets"

As the football season is over and there is no transfer news about Palace flying about I've become massively bored. Listened to an interview of yours earlier and you said (SB) that you have 4 sons that are all Palace fans so got me wondering... Do you ever tell your boys/family the players Palace/Pulis are after or wages on contracts etc. the sort of stuff you would never tell fans on here or media?
Old 22-05-2014, 06:36 PM
4 Palace Fans

CPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
As the football season is over and there is no transfer news about Palace flying about I've become massively bored. Listened to an interview of yours earlier and you said (SB) that you have 4 sons that are all Palace fans so got me wondering... Do you ever tell your boys/family the players Palace/Pulis are after or wages on contracts etc. the sort of stuff you would never tell fans on here or media?
Not really. What's confidential stays confidential. And they don't ask anyway.
Old 22-05-2014, 10:33 PM

Suffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I guess they know it's part of the job though, don't they steve?
Old 22-05-2014, 11:07 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 View Post
Not really. What's confidential stays confidential. And they don't ask anyway.
Chinney reckon. If my old man owned Palace I'd be constantly asking him for inside info.
Old 23-05-2014, 04:10 AM

glayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
And nicking his beer out the fridge at half time.
Old 23-05-2014, 10:53 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Is it just me you send those special texts to then Steve?

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.