Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 04-09-2022, 05:29 PM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR View Post
Did you manage to sort this - channels have been fine for me on universalwebtv.com though I generally watch on the XCIPTV app thingy.
Finally sorted i hope

I now log in on To view the link you have to Register or Login

not

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Just seen an update dated 27/8 titled New Web Player

Last edited by exiledeagle; 04-09-2022 at 05:39 PM.
Old 06-09-2022, 06:51 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
DND media has been crap for a week or 2. Need something more reliable.
Old 06-09-2022, 07:39 PM

Deezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
DM me
Old 13-09-2022, 08:47 PM
Probationary User

jonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
I need my subscription renewing for phoenix and cant Pm anyone on this forum?

Can Stinky or someone please message my telegram?
Old 13-09-2022, 09:02 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboys44 View Post
I need my subscription renewing for phoenix and cant Pm anyone on this forum?

Can Stinky or someone please message my telegram?
I have messaged him for you but for the love of God please delete your messages and your signature on here. You're mentioning an iptv service in public and if the owner finds out he won't renew your sub.
Old 14-09-2022, 03:27 PM
Probationary User

jonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
I have messaged him for you but for the love of God please delete your messages and your signature on here. You're mentioning an iptv service in public and if the owner finds out he won't renew your sub.
Hey Stinky he still did not message me. Family are waiting for it back on lol
Old 14-09-2022, 06:16 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Sports Donkey- is it worth it?

Heís normally very responsive so that doesnít make sense. Have you tried reaching out to him on the tech or general chat threads?

Ps - Jon, You still havenít deleted/edited your original message on here naming the IPTV supplier, as Stinky asked Jon.
Old 14-09-2022, 06:29 PM
Probationary User

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Heís normally very responsive so that doesnít make sense. Have you tried reaching out to him on the tech or general chat threads?

Ps - Jon, You still havenít deleted/edited your original message on here naming the IPTV supplier, as Stinky asked Jon.
It won't me edit, nor send PMs.

I don't have access to them, I need someone to DM me the link to the telegram group/groups. I can't respond to PM's on here, but please could someone send me an invite link so I can reach him?

Thank you!
Old 14-09-2022, 07:00 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
How did you get on there originally?
Old 14-09-2022, 10:28 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
I'm still using Limitless, but they won't add anyone new now.
Perhaps they should rename to Limited
Old 24-09-2022, 05:32 PM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
Is this service down at the moment?
Old 25-09-2022, 01:05 PM

OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Its fine for me
Old 25-09-2022, 02:36 PM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cheers just needed to Log out and back in again.
Old 27-09-2022, 01:46 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Asking for a friend, who due to the rail strike will be missing another game at Selhurst, where would he/she start if they wanted to get IPTV?
Old 27-09-2022, 02:27 PM

GTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
Asking for a friend, who due to the rail strike will be missing another game at Selhurst, where would he/she start if they wanted to get IPTV?
Some advertise fairly openly such as the one named in the title of the thread and you can sign up online. Others are a bit more cloak and dagger and require an intermediary to introduce you - there are people who post in this thread who might be able to do that for you.

Choosing which to go for might be influenced by a combination of price, reliability and the range of channels. My impression is that the quality of the products has never been higher.