Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 20-09-2022, 09:32 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Again, Wiki suggests you’re right! ****. I’m going to have to buy a few oranges & see how many do have 10
Blind is usually right about these things, he is the Jack Hargreaves of the BBS.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 20-09-2022, 09:43 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Blind is usually right about these things, he is the Jack Hargreaves of the BBS.
Ha! I never really enjoyed Out of Town as a kid - it was always the necessary evil to watch before The Big Match came on
Old 20-09-2022, 09:50 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 20-09-2022, 11:27 AM
your best is an idiot!

Leopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is here
The song 'Mambo no.5' was used by president Bill Clinton's Democratic Party in 2000 as part of their marketing materials until someone awkwardly noticed the lyrics included 'a little bit of Monica in my life'.
Old 20-09-2022, 12:15 PM

obasizzler is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landobasizzler is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landobasizzler is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landobasizzler is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landobasizzler is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landobasizzler is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landobasizzler is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landobasizzler is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landobasizzler is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landobasizzler is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landobasizzler is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopald Stotch View Post
The song 'Mambo no.5' was used by president Bill Clinton's Democratic Party in 2000 as part of their marketing materials until someone awkwardly noticed the lyrics included 'a little bit of Monica in my life'.
Old 20-09-2022, 04:32 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ha! I never really enjoyed Out of Town as a kid - it was always the necessary evil to watch before The Big Match came on

And “All our yesterdays”. I guess these shows had a subliminal effect of educating us, as I’m sure I have a bunch of information in my head that was not learnt at school.
Old 20-09-2022, 05:03 PM

jhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is here
Petrol is far cheaper in France. £1.25 a litre for 95 Unleaded.
Old 20-09-2022, 05:28 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhc View Post
Petrol is far cheaper in France. £1.25 a litre for 95 Unleaded.
It has reached 1.50 in sunny Devon now.
Old 21-09-2022, 04:27 PM

norwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
That the Forest Green Rovers ground is in a hamlet at the top of a steep hill.
A friend lives in Nailsworth and it’s his local club. He can walk to the ground in about 15 minutes and his local is just round the corner from his house, so all in all pretty good, other than the pies in the ground are rubbish, like every other football ground.
FGR at home to Exeter this week so nearly a local derby.
Old 22-09-2022, 02:00 AM

big bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by norwoodeagle View Post
A friend lives in Nailsworth and it’s his local club. He can walk to the ground in about 15 minutes and his local is just round the corner from his house, so all in all pretty good, other than the pies in the ground are rubbish, like every other football ground..
Weren't they the first club in the world to go all-vegan inside the ground?
Old 22-09-2022, 09:55 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
And “All our yesterdays”. I guess these shows had a subliminal effect of educating us, as I’m sure I have a bunch of information in my head that was not learnt at school.
Bloody hell . Is Brian Inglis still alive. Be about 120 if so,
Old 22-09-2022, 10:14 AM

JimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
It has reached 1.50 in sunny Devon now.
€1.93 here, but this guy called Ron gets it for 95 cents.
Old 22-09-2022, 10:20 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
"All school din-dins come from bin bins
Out of Town"

(ca. 1963)
Old 22-09-2022, 10:40 AM

Walter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by norwoodeagle View Post
That the Forest Green Rovers ground is in a hamlet at the top of a steep hill.
A friend lives in Nailsworth and it’s his local club. He can walk to the ground in about 15 minutes and his local is just round the corner from his house, so all in all pretty good, other than the pies in the ground are rubbish, like every other football ground.
FGR at home to Exeter this week so nearly a local derby.
I'd say your friend is a glory seeker.
Anyone living in Nailsworth ought to support Shortwood United.

Old 22-09-2022, 10:44 AM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by big bad John View Post
Yeah, even the players, I heard the pies were pretty good, used to live in them parts, played a school final on their old pitch, we lost.
Old 22-09-2022, 11:20 AM

HOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by big bad John View Post
They also wear bamboo shin pads
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 22-09-2022, 11:37 AM

Spiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOVE EAGLE View Post
They also wear bamboo shin pads
Old 22-09-2022, 02:04 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Given the rate bamboo grows, they start as shin pads and end up as cricket pads.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 22-09-2022, 03:08 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyAG View Post
€1.93 here, but this guy called Ron gets it for 95 cents.
Is Ron a farmer?
Old 27-09-2022, 06:20 PM
Staaaaaagggg

strawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is here
Ian Beale left EastEnders in 2021.