Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 30-11-2021, 11:39 PM
Correctamundo !

Another Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is here
To quote the great Frank Zappa

Pyjama people!
Pyjama people!
They sure do make you sleepy
With the things they might say
Pyjama people!
Pyjama people!
Mother Mary 'n Joseph, I wish they'd all go away!
Old 30-11-2021, 11:41 PM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
Pair of Palace shorts
Old 30-11-2021, 11:41 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAWSYEAGLE View Post
Opposite for me. Baggy t-shirt and let the old chap have airing after being cooped up all day.
+1

Cricket wanker.
Old 30-11-2021, 11:44 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
+1
Does the tip of the old chap protrude?

Breathin deep, breathin easy...

Didnít vote for a Brexit.
Old 30-11-2021, 11:59 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Does the tip of the old chap protrude?
I think you're allowed to say "clitoris" on here.

Anyway, being rather hirsute and terrible at getting to sleep, I find a pair of undercrackers and a loose T-shirt by far the most comfortable for me and the least unpleasant for my missus.

I thought only c~nts like Rees-Mogg wore pyjamas?
Old 01-12-2021, 11:33 AM
A Bit Ranty Today!

Scroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just me in my cosy pyjamas then? And dressing gown and slippers close at hand for when I wake up.