Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 20-05-2021, 12:53 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
I was outside in the mahoosive queue with them. We eventually got taken off into different directions as the club lost control of the situation. Some ended up in the Main Stand, some in the WHL (possibly those including those Arsenal fans), and the rest around the Holmesdale and Arthur Wait.

Perhaps worse than missing Roy’s entrance this could have been a major problem if we were playing a team that regularly brings ticketless fans. You only had to latch onto a group being led in by a Palace employee and you’d be in - no checks, nothing.

There needs to be an investigation pronto because they were very lucky it was mere farce and home fans being pissed about rather than something a whole lot worse.
Sounds bloody awful - and I agree the club should investigate (and how a repeat in different circumstances could be much more serious). I still think 1K+ sounds like an exaggeration - but I'd probably be prone to exaggeration in your position too.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 21-05-2021, 04:55 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
If palace fans are at anfield on Sunday best not jump up and celebrate if we get a last minute winner
Old 21-05-2021, 05:07 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg_Maudling View Post
If palace fans are at anfield on Sunday best not jump up and celebrate if we get a last minute winner
I think they'll be ok.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 21-05-2021, 05:33 PM
I'm listening ....

xian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why was there no food in WHL ?

Last edited by xian1; 21-05-2021 at 05:48 PM.