Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 24-06-2022, 11:08 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Am I on your ignore list, Philipw? (I wouldn’t blame you if this was the case.)
Old 24-06-2022, 11:18 PM

Philipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Am I on your ignore list, Philipw? (I wouldn’t blame you if this was the case.)
?

Edit: just seen your wikipedia post - think you agree...bit slow tonight (nowt to do with the beer)

Last edited by Philipw; 24-06-2022 at 11:54 PM.
Old 25-06-2022, 12:17 AM
I wanna be Peppard

0.bj came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet0.bj came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet0.bj came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet0.bj came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet0.bj came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet0.bj came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet0.bj came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet0.bj came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet0.bj came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet0.bj came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet0.bj came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fen Eagle View Post
Feck me where’s me violin FFS whatever happened to get off your self pitying arses and stop blaming everyone other than yourselves. Your victims of your own sad self degrading pity. Doah it’s not my fort I’m fick, get a fecking life.
I mean you’re literally blaming remainers for your Brexit being a leaking colostomy bag but crack on with your mind palace until the nurse comes.
Old 25-06-2022, 12:54 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
That is simply not the case:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Why the difference to Worldometer?
Old 25-06-2022, 05:04 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:

Crikey, so according to your link, we had roughly 179,900 and Bulgaria who is on the top of the list in your link, had roughly 37,200 deaths.

That still makes us top of the list of deaths in Europe.

That is quite a lie unless of course you are not aware how one in million stat works
Old 25-06-2022, 07:09 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
That is quite a lie unless of course you are not aware how one in million stat works
Surely not?
Old 25-06-2022, 08:20 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
Surely not?
I know, Brexshitters lying? Never.

Unless of course they are so thick that anything more complicated than a football league table is beyond them

I am sure US would be bottom of that table as they have over 350 million in population and have just over a million in covid related death.

Then we wonder how come Tories are still in power? Proof is right here in the likes of Gorblimey, Timbo, Percy etc
Old 25-06-2022, 08:56 AM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:

I was quoting total deaths rather than deaths per 1 million population where the figures look slightly better.

As a major country which is isolated by a stretch of water from other countries we did rather badly overall.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)

Last edited by dave_who_ru; 25-06-2022 at 09:27 AM.
Old 25-06-2022, 10:18 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Crikey, so according to your link, we had roughly 179,900 and Bulgaria who is on the top of the list in your link, had roughly 37,200 deaths.

That still makes us top of the list of deaths in Europe.

The Div didn't get a certificate in stats? I am shocked.

SaulAlinsky
Old 25-06-2022, 06:42 PM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
Old 25-06-2022, 07:02 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by swissroll View Post
wow, the benefits are staggering. Interesting point in that article that what was predominantly a leave area (SW) is now backing Liberal a pro EU party. Clearly the message to Tories is 'Brexit is not working'

If anyone still goes on that Brexshit was good idea, that person needs to be sectioned.

Last edited by RazorsEdge; 25-06-2022 at 07:05 PM.
Old 25-06-2022, 09:14 PM

Jonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is here
I note that The Smogger says they are going to stop measuring the economic .. er .. benefits of Brexit and concentrate on more nebulous effects.
Old 25-06-2022, 10:27 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
wow, the benefits are staggering. Interesting point in that article that what was predominantly a leave area (SW) is now backing Liberal a pro EU party. Clearly the message to Tories is 'Brexit is not working'

If anyone still goes on that Brexshit was good idea, that person needs to be sectioned.
Eaglesheart seems to have gone very quiet on this subject, so I reckon it's just Percy and Fen Eagle for the Asylum, ATM.
Old 26-06-2022, 07:46 AM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
6 years on, brexiteer thinks "what have we done".....the stupid c*nt

Old 26-06-2022, 08:16 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post

This paragraph I found most interesting:

"Last week the chief executive of easyJet, Johan Lundgren, contradicted claims by the aviation minister Robert Courts that it was “not likely” Brexit had caused staff shortages which have led to disruption at airports. Lundgren countered that 8,000 job applications from EU citizens had been rejected by his firm because candidates did not have permission to work in the UK."
Old 26-06-2022, 08:22 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post

He just needs to have a little faith.
Old 26-06-2022, 08:25 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
This paragraph I found most interesting:

"Last week the chief executive of easyJet, Johan Lundgren, contradicted claims by the aviation minister Robert Courts that it was “not likely” Brexit had caused staff shortages which have led to disruption at airports. Lundgren countered that 8,000 job applications from EU citizens had been rejected by his firm because candidates did not have permission to work in the UK."
And good to see all those 'let's get rid of these bleeding foreigners' rushing to take these jobs, instead
Old 26-06-2022, 08:37 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Eaglesheart seems to have gone very quiet on this subject, so I reckon it's just Percy and Fen Eagle for the Asylum, ATM.
Yeah, Eaglesheart has even gone as far as he don’t trust Boris anymore. Shock horror

There is no hope for Percy and Fen sadly
Old 26-06-2022, 08:37 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
And good to see all those 'let's get rid of these bleeding foreigners' rushing to take these jobs, instead
Haha
Old 26-06-2022, 08:38 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
He just needs to have a little faith.
In 44 years we may see ‘a’ benefit of Brexit as Moggy did say it may take 50 years….so bit of faith won’t go missing