Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

View Poll Results: Are Johnybegood and Hpalace really Harry and Meghan
definitely them 22 21.36%
Who knows ... just two nutters maybe 41 39.81%
Moo. 40 38.83%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24-06-2022, 01:17 PM

Johnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
God save the Queen (and Prince Andrew).
In the good old days his head might have ended up on traitors gate
Old 24-06-2022, 01:19 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
It very much clarifies things for me, Peter

You were bullied at school because you were a complete nerd and you have come onto a football site at an old age to prove your superiority over others to confirm that you still have a pair of balls left, you think someone with a high IQ does that?

Not a good look mate.

Mostly you seem a nice bloke but shit, you have some nerdy Grammer boy schoolboy issues that you are holding on to.
No, No, No.

I was bullied at school because when I used the sarky put downs to the mings there, I got a slap for it. The BBS is a safe place. Even if my words get me in trouble on a very infrequent trip back, the near 60 year olds are unlikely to cause a hospital visit.

I believe I came onto the BBS at the ripe old age of 34.

I am pretty comfortable feeling better about myself by putting down the Brexit, closet racist, and Little Englander 'divs'. After all, for all my faults, at least I don't live in their know-everything/know nothing world. That gives me a fairly decent sense of self-satisfaction.

Don't you have a toilet that needs cleaning?

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 24-06-2022, 01:23 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
A bit like those mindnumbingly boring reality so called celebs that circle around on TV and appear in the tabloid press every now and again with a new sob story.
They don't beat the collection of C list celebs - usually failed stand up comics - that they wheel out to remember either the 80s or share their thoughts about Italy 1990. The latter being that they may have once got a free ticket to sit in the director's area of their supposed favourite footie team - and that makes them an expert on all things football related.

Old 24-06-2022, 05:38 PM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonpen View Post
So to sum it up the majority of us who wanted to leave the EU are either feeble minded or racists because the EU is so wonderful. You really couldn't make it up how you view yourself and others. What a tool you are.

One person clearly spouts HATRED and is incapable of giving one reason why he keeps jumping on anyone who says anything about the Windsors - YOU. I don't hate Meghan but consider anything in the press about her and the other whinger a waste of space. That is how most on here feel but they keep trying to get press coverage. So glad Liz would not let them have a photo as that is all they wanted from their recent visit, to prostitute their kid for money. Still feel sorry for Thomas having a kid like that

You were doing so well with your first paragraph, rationally summing it up quite well I thought
But then you relapsed into misanthropy and irrational hatred again
Old 24-06-2022, 05:48 PM

The sexual tension between these two is fecking electric.

Hard, even brutal, banging will be needed to satiate. Have fun guys.

Old 24-06-2022, 08:16 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
No, No, No.

I was bullied at school because when I used the sarky put downs to the mings there, I got a slap for it. The BBS is a safe place. Even if my words get me in trouble on a very infrequent trip back, the near 60 year olds are unlikely to cause a hospital visit.

I believe I came onto the BBS at the ripe old age of 34.

I am pretty comfortable feeling better about myself by putting down the Brexit, closet racist, and Little Englander 'divs'. After all, for all my faults, at least I don't live in their know-everything/know nothing world. That gives me a fairly decent sense of self-satisfaction.

Don't you have a toilet that needs cleaning?
I cleaned about ten today, mate. I just got back from work,so all done for the day
Hot here, just about to jump in the pool.

Your words would never get you in trouble, mate. You live in a fantasy world where you think your weirdo superiority rants on here actually wind people up.

You've lost the plot a little, Peter.
Old 24-06-2022, 09:37 PM

Johnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
You were doing so well with your first paragraph, rationally summing it up quite well I thought
But then you relapsed into misanthropy and irrational hatred again
Glad you liked end of first para when I pointed out what a tool you are……
Old 24-06-2022, 09:41 PM

Quote:
The sexual tension between these two is fecking electric.

Hard, even brutal, banging will be needed to satiate. Have fun guys.
Take it you had a Wiggins experience at school. The only sexual tension poor JohnnBG gets is the latest picture of Meghan Sparkle and whether his mum will walk in on him……. No wonder she has to use a good biological detergent on his sheets.
Old 24-06-2022, 10:07 PM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Glad you liked end of first para when I pointed out what a tool you are……
It was more your admission that you were feeble minded and racist, quite self aware for a brexiteer who are notoriously as thick as hate-filled boxing day turds
Old 24-06-2022, 11:03 PM

Quote:
It was more your admission that you were feeble minded and racist, quite self aware for a brexiteer who are notoriously as thick as hate-filled boxing day turds
Dumb is a four letter word just like hate.
Odd that with my extensive higher level qualifications, best selling books, and extensive accomplishments I have never met someone so unaccomplished and feeble bodied, let alone minded, who throws out the term racist like it had no meaning. Then I thought, he has been radicalised by right wing Europhiles who want to install Harry and Meghan as their Brussels leaders of BrexitFear. I am now going to ignore your vile name calling as you couldn’t make an arguement that would win with an amoeba.
Old 24-06-2022, 11:32 PM

redsox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredsox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredsox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredsox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredsox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredsox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredsox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredsox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredsox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredsox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredsox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's a shame that the BBs in one cases has turned into an intellectual flexing of the muscles. Most of us are ordinary folk who enjoy the banter but please, less of the criticism.
Old 25-06-2022, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox View Post
BBs in one cases
Indeed. But at least make an effort.

Old 25-06-2022, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I cleaned about ten today, mate. I just got back from work,so all done for the day
Hot here, just about to jump in the pool.

Your words would never get you in trouble, mate. You live in a fantasy world where you think your weirdo superiority rants on here actually wind people up.

You've lost the plot a little, Peter.
People have been saying that for 18 years. There are other words for weird just in case you don't want to be seen copying other members cliches.

I trust you a had a humble shower before getting in the pool.

Old 25-06-2022, 03:26 AM

The Two Jonnies.

Old 25-06-2022, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Odd that with my extensive higher level qualifications, best selling books, and extensive accomplishments I have never met someone so unaccomplished and feeble bodied, let alone minded, who throws out the term racist like it had no meaning. Then I thought, he has been radicalised by right wing Europhiles who want to install Harry and Meghan as their Brussels leaders of BrexitFear. I am now going to ignore your vile name calling as you couldn’t make an arguement that would win with an amoeba.
It's just hatred from you JP, mindless misanthropic and self defeating. Nothing good will come from it, just more hate, am happy to be ignored
Old 25-06-2022, 08:38 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
The Two Jonnies.
Old 25-06-2022, 08:41 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
It's just hatred from you JP, mindless misanthropic and self defeating. Nothing good will come from it, just more hate, am happy to be ignored
I agree.
Old 25-06-2022, 08:48 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Wow. Is there no limit to your talents and achievements?

A lanyard wearing colonel, a writer for Times, a best selling author, someone with ‘high qualifications’, I can hear the husband to, father to etc in the background…..I think we are just not worth it……poor Harry had no chance against you, if only had he known, I am sure he would have stopped, saluted you, Kissed your arse, licked your boots……..I better stop before I get carried away here…

I am glad to learn Dumb is just another 4 letter word like Hate or Race. But when ‘er’ or ‘red’ or ‘ist’ gets added, it takes a new meaning, which makes me wonder if English is a funny language….I digress.

We are not worth it, we mere mortals are just not worth it

Old 25-06-2022, 08:57 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Seems like a debate between mates that sounds insulting but isn’t really because it is in jest but the rest of us should probably avoid.
Old 25-06-2022, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Wow. Is there no limit to your talents and achievements?

A lanyard wearing colonel, a writer for Times, a best selling author, someone with ‘high qualifications’, I can hear the husband to, father to etc in the background…..I think we are just not worth it……poor Harry had no chance against you, if only had he known, I am sure he would have stopped, saluted you, Kissed your arse, licked your boots……..I better stop before I get carried away here…

I am glad to learn Dumb is just another 4 letter word like Hate or Race. But when ‘er’ or ‘red’ or ‘ist’ gets added, it takes a new meaning, which makes me wonder if English is a funny language….I digress.

We are not worth it, we mere mortals are just not worth it

Indeed Razors, the mask of irrational hatred slips too easily amongst many of these brexiteers, as many can see on the brexit thread....many of the same themes seen here: lies, stupidity, xenaphobia, irrational opinions, or as we see here, pejorative terms against immigrants and minorities, all fed by a far right press looking to divert attention away from a corrupt, lying, incompetent PM who they promoted.

Writing hate filled books or wearing plastic lanyards can't stop the mask slipping and bile from being spewed